You will receive a confirmation email and text message once your delivery has been scheduled. This email will be your proof of delivery and that date at which your warranty will begin, so please keep this email safe.
Our Standard delivery are as follows:
- FREE delivery & assembly across England & Wales
- £90 Delivery to Scotland with Courier
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the goods that have been ordered can be received into the property upon delivery. To ensure doorways/hallways etc and are wide enough for the goods to pass through and will also fit in the required location within the delivery premises.
- Acceptance of the goods upon delivery serves as confirmation of the items being of a satisfactory condition and free of cosmetic damage. If any fault or damage is detected, this must be reported upon delivery and we will adhere to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
- Our delivery teams are very careful; however, we cannot accept responsibility for any damage to your property whilst delivering your goods.
- Any customer refusing delivery of goods for any reason other than goods damaged in transit will be responsible for the delivery cost plus any additional costs incurred for the items to be returned to Maple Furniture.
- Our in-house delivery service includes assembly of your sofa however, this is not inclusive of packaging disposal. Should you wish to return your items you will be required to repackage the unwanted items.
Our in-house delivery teams operate Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, depending on the location within the UK. Our team will contact you to confirm your delivery and our delivery team will contact you on the day of your delivery to confirm your estimated delivery time.